Graduation

I feel like I have the whole world in front of me.
I feel somewhat invincible, like nothing can stop me.
I suppose that's the glamour of youth, our beautiful hamartia.
Sometimes, I really that its that unfounded hubris that keeps me going.
I hear stories about people getting old and losing their fervor, and I wonder if I will ever reach that point.
It's a very sad realization when you come to realize that the best days of your life are already past. I hope that day never finds me.

People get old, people get tired. It's inevitable that I will reach my peak as well. The question is what I will do until I reach that pinnacle.
You can't live life for that pinnacle, because after that pinnacle, it's only a downward drop. More or less like a triangle. So I swear, I swear that I will do everything I can possibly to do make my life a life that is worth living.

I'll burn all the bridges that are holding me back and only look at what is ahead of me. If life is this short, and I don't have that much time left, I don't have time to dwell upon the past and maintain my regrets.

Let's go! Summer of '11!
I going to be the greatest entertainer I can be!
[The world is pushed forward by a few couple people. I swear I will become one of those people, no matter what. That power.. Like Nas said, the world is mine.]
No more time to be the immature little shithead I used to be.
My friends and I must maturely face the world and take it over.

0 love letters:

Post a Comment

comments •~•

Labels