What?

Sometimes, seeing people makes me think, "Am I like them?"
Then another part of me says, "You are not anything special, of course you are like them."
"But I don't like them. How can I then be like them? Am I subjugated to a life of self-hate? I do not hate myself, thus I am not like them."
"But you are of the same kind. You just hide behind a facade of whatever it is that you think you possess. You are self-righteous and self-loathing."
"Then are the others holding a facade of stupidity?"
"No. That is no facade."
"Hah, so they are stupid to begin with. So I am not like them."
"No, simply, your facade covers up your stupidity."

Not many people are reliable these days. Not many stick to their words, or even consider them important. Words are the basis of thought, how can you undermine the very essence of thought? It's disgraceful.

Most things have the strange tendency not to work out. Many things make me frustrated. But sometimes, I see a baseless frustration, backed by nothing but a baseless anger, a baseless pity stemming from self-loathing and self-righteousness. But what to do at those times? Usually what happens is that I make sweeping assertions after blanket statements to create a sense of justice for what I say or do or feel, but what more is there to writing? What to do?

Yes, I write a blog. Here we go.

Things don't work out. Fact.
Things work out. Fact.

Let's start with two logical assumptions that we can take for granted. Simple enough.
Concrete examples of things that don't work out? Well there's college, but expected. Then girls. Then prom. I also had a big fit over Boy Scouts for a while. And grades don't look too good either. I suppose they are minor details, but being in the moment makes them so much bigger.

You know what, I don't even feel like writing. I'm not even that conflicted. Just a little ticked off at little things.

But fuck.

Writing it all out makes me sound like a bitch.
Yeah. Conclusion: it doesn't matter.
Cool.

Hah, wait, this can't be it. If it was I might as well suicide. I will come back to this later.

0 love letters:

Post a Comment

comments •~•

Labels