A Third Addition to the Series

Their angelic faces, innocent and untarnished by society. Were they always so pure? When I was in eleventh grade, I volunteered to help out at a local orphanage, specifically for the younger kids. They were so joyful all the time. Even when they were crying, they weren’t sad, they just needed care. At that moment, I knew every child deserved to be loved because they were pure. Seeing the children abandoned and in an orphanage broke my heart. It tore at my soul to know that they were almost like packages, waiting for somebody to pick them up. When I saw someone like me, so corrupted with what I have, I knew that something was wrong with the world. I couldn’t face the fact that purity was so mistreated. When I looked at their faces, I wondered how anybody could abandon such a pure child. And then I realized.

These children… It would only take one push for them to indulge in the evils of society. They were one step away from corruption, the drugs, the sex, and the absolute evils. I knew, I knew at once that behind those evil masquerades of ‘cuteness’ a terrifying being existed. Snow is so easily tarnished. With maturity, along comes corruption and evils. It was all a mask and a cleverly played game. Little mongrels.

I considered many things to do. For a while, I played along with the fellow rats, holding on to my mask. I played their game and acted happy, acted as if wanted to help them. But I knew that beneath their mask, another figure lay waiting to eat me alive, just like me. At first, I thought I should just quit, and never face them again. But I knew that was wrong. Could I let these evils continue to ravish our streets? No, for the problem was right in front of my eyes, waiting to be solved. I couldn’t possibly ignore it. Should I kill the children? The media will portray me differently, they always do. “Maniac Kills Innocent Orphans”. Oh, the sick, twisted media, always is corrupting their headlines. I couldn’t do that to my name, because I knew in my heart I am hero, and I see behind the evils of society. Should I secretly poison all their food? Should I simply burn the place down? There had to be something better.

I crafted the most masterful plan. I once read in an essay “A Modest Proposal” by Jonathan Swift about eating the poverty stricken. I loved that idea. But rather than eating them, I thought of an idea more righteous. Let me explain.

First I bought out the owners of the orphanage. In a way, I bought the orphanage itself. If the owners didn’t comply, it was business as usual. A kidnapping or blackmail would do the trick just fine. In my case, I kidnapped the owner’s daughter, and ransomed her for the possession of the orphanage. Then, after a trip to North Korea, I obtained a serum used to brainwash people for interrogation. They had used a variant to brainwash their people, and I did somewhat the same. After a month or so of constant feeding, they were completely hypnotized.

I then “programmed” the children to learn a vicious type of martial arts, a very lethal type. Then I programmed them to kill children of other orphanages. It was so elegant, so easy, I felt as if I didn’t even deserve the credit. But of course I do. I will submit my name to the textbook as soon as these constrained dumbtards realize that what they think is not correct, just as the Nazi’s didn’t know what they were doing was not correct (It's come to a full circle yet again however).

On the March of 2010, I executed my plan. The beauty of it. It just unfolded, and soon, there were no orphans. No orphans meant no corruption. I have literally saved the world of its corruption. Thank me later, when you understand.

2 love letters:

linda | December 29, 2010 at 8:33 AM

whats the prompt supposed to be?

Anonymous | December 29, 2010 at 11:46 AM

Evaluate a significant experience, achievement, risk you have taken, or ethical dilemma you have faced and its impact on you.

Post a Comment

comments •~•

Labels