Cherry Blossoms

It's cold, but I let my window open to let the lonely ballad of the rain in.



























Good Movie: Black Swan & 아쩌시-> 원빈 개간지 존나 쩌러
Good Music: Vodka Rain, Winterplay & Belle Epoque
Good Writer: Fitzgerald & C.S. Lewis
Good People: People I hung out with recently & David -> Happy Birthday.

Mediocre Movie: Tron (<3 data-blogger-escaped-after="" data-blogger-escaped-and="" data-blogger-escaped-br="" data-blogger-escaped-but="" data-blogger-escaped-cg="" data-blogger-escaped-daft="" data-blogger-escaped-punk="" data-blogger-escaped-reevaluation="" data-blogger-escaped-relatively="" data-blogger-escaped-script="" data-blogger-escaped-though="" data-blogger-escaped-weak="">Mediocre Music: Radio? I don't dig it.
Mediocre Writer: Jay-Z: Decoded -> starts off really interesting, then drags on and on about black struggles. I can smell the ghost in this too
Mediocre People: I leave this blank for continuity. Most mediocre men are there for the continuity after all.

ATM
I like the rain & cherry blossoms. Jazz, Classical & Hip-hop. Piano. Black Dynamite. Trees. The sound of breaking sticks with my teeth. Reading Fitzgerald. Green tea. Walking in the rain. Buying books I think I will read. Stage & the glamorous attention. The feeling during a good dream.
I don't like cactus. Bad glazing. T.O.P. DMV. Bad singers. Unorganized files. College apps. Jealousy for ED. The feeling that rain will come to an end. The feeling after a good dream.

"All life is a progression towards, and then a recession from, one phrase-'I love you.'" -Fitzgerald

1 love letters:

Julia | December 22, 2010 at 11:22 AM

Good Music: Vodka Rain, Winterplay & Belle Epoque --> agree!
Good People: People I hung out with recently --> agree!
Mediocre Movie: Tron --> design was amazing

Post a Comment

comments •~•

Labels