jk
It sucks when you have to fall asleep feeling like shit.I wish I could just forget some of my problems.
Sometimes I hate the way I think, and I hate the way I can't do some things and I hate having pride.
Sometimes I think that I should just be happy, that's always the underlying thought of all my emotions.
But, even though I have that power to be happy, it just doesn't work like that.
When I'm sad, there's always something that keeps me from being happy, but I don't know what it is.
There's always that feeling in my stomach, that feels like a dead weight in your heart.
So even if I put on a face of being happy, that feeling will still be there if I'm sad.
So sometimes, I can't lie about my emotions although I hate the fact that it will affect some people around me if I'm in a shitty mood.
It's not so easy to be happy when I see and think about everything in my own perspective.
I bet all sad people think too much.
See, even now, I wish I could write about something happier. But I can't, because then I would be deceiving myself. I'm 100% at fault for being sad. When I am.
tiger jk mvs are awesome. he has so much passion in what he does
other songs i like by jk that have his feel:
가수지망생 (just a skit i think, but i love it, its the intro for liqour shots)
난 널 원해
엄지 손가락
uncensored love song
oh shoot i found it:
the story goes like this. jk had 5 dollars to buy some cigs andhe went and bought some, but only got 50 cents change, although it cost a buck 50. jk is so awesome
also just saying because its foreshadowed
i hate it when people tell me to freestyle
"oh yeah you rap huh freestyle for us"
who freestyles by themselves
although some people like freestyling for an audience
i dont like to
i would rather freestyle in a group of my friends just chillin
0 love letters:
Post a Comment
comments •~•