fresh
I had a pretty good day today.Kinda funny how I never talk about my life on this blog, but only my thoughts.
Anyways, I just chilled with friends and realized how lucky I was to have friends like them.
Because, what constitutes a good life?
Without friends and family, money and status is worthless.
Friends make school bearable, and brings out understanding in life.
High school and college are really the only times where you can find true friends, friends that will stick with you till the bitter end, friends that will choose death before dishonor, and friends that you can die for without regret. I had some good conversations. I like the fact that I have people in my life that will back me up
I love the rain.
------------------------------------------------------
the idea of identity:
what comprises identity?
I notice that I treat people (mostly girls) differently, as if I'm a different person to each person. I don't think anyone can admit that they don't do that. My personality usually just forms around how they act or how I perceive them, a pretty strange effect. However, I treat my close friends the same.
0 love letters:
Post a Comment
comments •~•