direction
Do I have any direction in life, or am I just led to my path by other people who want to see me become an image of their success? Life is short, and as cliche as it may sound, you only live once. Once I'm out of high school, I going to set into motion my plan. I'll make destiny kneel before me.As stupid as all this sounds, I really don't care past high school. If things don't work out, I couldn't give a fuck, cause I don't know what a fuck is to give it. To find meaning in life, the first step is to take the leap of faith yourself, instead of being pushed off the cliff by your peers. And I'm glad that the people I know can relate or understand. Because, if I succeed in what I'm doing, nobody can say shit about my decisions. It's only if I fail in what I do. And how convenient that people consider the latter to weigh so much heavier than the former. Just a backup plan is all I need, a backup plan that I can spend half my life creating because of the fear and expectation of my failure.
After all, what is failure? Don't success and failure reside in everyone's own subjective viewpoint? It's not right for anyone to have the arrogance to associate their own vision of success with another's. Before I truly live life postmortem, I'll find the difference that separates me from the dictionary.
life -noun: the condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally.
*cred to em for the line
0 love letters:
Post a Comment
comments •~•