why
because my self awareness supersedes my insecurities
because normally I wake up at five
because half the time I workout, I throw up
because I don't know when to stop. It's better not to know because when your 20 and you think about that, it's premature
because everyone around me has no reason to do what they do. at most it's a shallow 3-cm-deep response with as much sincerity as a child that wants to be the president. and when faced with such blatant disregard for their meager pride, they shrink away like caterpillars to the touch.
because some things aren't righteous
because the fucking irony that I feel disillusioned in an illusional crowd might be the biggest tragedy of everyone else's lives, because my vision is lucid and I understand the clockwork of the human mind
because I'm inherently a narcissist trying to deny myself the pleasure of loving myself in order to love others. we live in mirrors. when we're judging others, we're only experimenting with our own hubris.
because I'm afraid of looking like a godamned (literally, god-damned) fool, but it's more righteous to face that fear because I can directly avoid become exactly lost like all the other comm english psych every other fucking major
because if you think you can't, but you do, then you've already failed. doctor? psych major? how gonna take the risk to save others when you can't even save yourself from your own incompetency and lack of faith in yourself. fear of hardwork fear of I can't do it fear of I can settle for 2nd is the same as the fear of failure the fear of failure the fear of failure
because the jokes on you; life is the simplest game to play and you've known it since you were born but decided to forget it and believe that it's complicated because ironically, it's easier. who said simple was easy? it's the exact opposite
because college is not the answer. it's a tool and tools work on a basis of necessity. don't be afraid to admit it, it's only because your scared that your incompetent and insecure that you deny yourself that truth
because everyone's incompetent and insecure. no it's not an insult because I am too. But we can't admit it? that line is a mobius strip of denial
because when you're righteous, opposition is the only natural effect. But there's Martin and theirs Malcolm. Can anyone recite of X's speeches? Is there a Malcolm X day? The only righteous thing is to love, and no we're not some corny hippies so it means you've got do act on it.
because fear, not incompetence, not ignorance, not anything else, is the reason why you are so uninteresting, and why your life will be the same thing over and over again till you realize that you're actually afraid and that's why your uninteresting. But it doesn't stop till you're not afraid, not afraid to love yourself and love like the genius that you actually are
because you think I'm ambitious? I'm just trying to be a little more righteous
because I'm not a nice guy, I love talking, but just not to you. see? I'm an asshole.
because every label attached to everything that supposedly can define a human (christian asian smart skinny) has utterly bullshit ties to some other condescending affiliation (pretentious ignorant judgmental silver spoon weak)
because I've got a sense, an understanding, and a comprehension of music
because I can do anything that I want to be and I'll be damned good at it, but I'll probably drink myself to death or drown in the kiddie pool of existence before I see any of my grandchildren, and I gotdamn know it
because I'm smart and I know it means nothing.
because nobody uses the phrase "oh, well I don't wish to bore you" or "oh, enough about me," even as a gesture of courtesy anymore. it must be a sign of the times, yes, in fact, you're probably boring and it's entirely you're fault because you are more interested in yourself than others. And it's only human nature that people are not interested in folks who are only interested in themselves. Gibber jabber blah blah do I look like a shrink?
because contrary to popular belief that I don't owe the world a thing, I owe God my entire existence
because I'm not fucking ignorant because I believe in a God, but unfortunately many are. You ask any Christian why they believe in God. Try it and get a blank stare or some ignoramus reply that makes no sense. People blabber this all the time: "Christianity is not a religion, it's a way of life." I call bullshit. Yes, it's true, but you believe in that fact like you do the loch ness. The only difference between a philosophy and religion is the absence of rituals in the former. And your philosophy on life is about as shallow as the puddle of water on your bathroom floor
because I can;t squander my luck and opportunity
because you think of other people and small things more than you do ideas
because I want to be honest to myself, I want to be righteous and secure (as opposed to insecure) and fearless
because hip-hop is so young and undeveloped
because I'm not better than you, we are the same, but you're making it seem like ambition is a gift for lucky. What's the difference between you and me?
because you must be crazy
because I must be lucid
because I'm already happy
because I'm always anxious (really? you look so chill)
because I want to stop being such a poser. but I'm okay with being a loser (as opposed to cool NOT opposed to winner)
because I actually want to be cool tho
because sometimes I sleep at 5
because my ambition supersedes my talent
it's simple
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- exercises (1)
- thought dump (5)
- what is love (4)
- writing (30)

0 love letters:
Post a Comment
comments •~•