Words
I realized the power of words. I can let words determine who I am. Words are all we have to live on, is that not true? Why? Because words are the only vessels of thought, beside action and emotion I suppose. But look, if I have perfect control of my words, I could convey exactly who I would want to be to whoever I like. That person would only take those words from me, and those words would be an emblem of what that person would think of me. Same goes for action and emotion, but I can't control that shit. I am a collection of thought. To everyone else, I am a collection of words.I'll say fuck you, and I'll be an asshole. I'll say thank you, and I'll be a nice person. But I'm still the same person regardless of what I say. But to you, I could be whoever I want, as long as I am in control of my words. That's english right there. Little block of implication stretched beyond it borders, yet limited by the fuckin' ignorance of people.
ps. reading people's old blogs makes me sad for some reason. dont know why.
and also, fuck bitches get money. yeah im joking. that shit is for dumb mongrels with nothing better to do with their lives.
do i sound bitter? i probably am.. poor me. will you spare me some sympathy?
uhh screw sympathy.. who do you think i am? a fuckin girl?
words lol. so fun.

0 love letters:
Post a Comment
comments •~•