who else but lu else
(my blog for the past 3 month has been horrible... just noticed...;;;)Ahh I'm gonna miss everyone... Especially Andy and Christina. But at least they are stuck with me by blood ^^
There are few people I have come to respect in my life in the sense of who they are. My closest friends, who think on a level that I can relate to. And the people like Andy, Christina, and the people I meet for a little while (and may never meet again...) like Shorai. Obviously my girlfriend too, not necessarily for the way she thinks but because of the amount of care I have for her and she for me.
Everyone has a certain perspective about them that shines. There are some people I value to my heart, and some people that deserve that value, but don't get it, and the people that don't deserve that value.. I pity those people that are valueless, not that they may actually be valueless, but for the sake that their values are in areas that I don't value.
Things I learned:
The greatest desire a person wants is to be loved.
The reason my cousin lives is to make other people happy... Respect. I was utterly profoundly touched.
I want to live my life to it's potential, and I want to make something out of it. Kinda twisted on my part, but that's just the way it is.
-_- korean guys apparently think a lot about marriage (bleh i don't want to think of the future...)
Deep conversations are kinda rare.. So I value them.
b.o.b is nothing special... but lupe... he's something
0 love letters:
Post a Comment
comments •~•