resonate..
Why am I confined to the steady beat of my routine? The heartbeat of my life fills my veins with lead, the heavy footsteps of my sighs drone and resonate in the back of my mind.Like a coffin, I’m buried alive, my passion, my soul, into perpetual silence; not restricted knowingly, but involuntarily I am confined to a guideline, a set of moral ethics, an agenda, an imprisonment to my freedom. A timetable of dismay chokes my inner being, caving into my life; the pillars of obligation crumble down, enveloping me in the rubble of my own success. No one to blame but myself, and although everlasting love lies like a cloud over my eyes, my eyelids are closed. The barrier of humanity blinds me from walking in the light of crowning glory.
The silent scream, crying the anguished anthem of sin; its sadistic pitch rebounds off the barren walls of my empty soul, never fading.
"Epitomize this reality
Showcase our notoriety
And reveal our only true deity
To be the grasp of society"
0 love letters:
Post a Comment
comments •~•